The Product Technician will provide assistance with line and SKU maintenance. They will be responsible for loading and processing system SKU changes from suppliers and Product Managers. The Product Technician will provide support to various teams regarding inventory system maintenance questions.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all item information in the AS/400 system.
- Load and update all new item dimensions and weights in the warehouse management system.
- Determine and apply corrections as necessary including: initiation of system recalls, item master changes, and catalog corrections.
- Monitor and prepare label projects for the Inventory Control Department and ensure accurate label information is communicated to the warehouses.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
This is a full-time position; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.