Professional Systems Support Technician
The Professional Systems Support Technician answers calls and responds to emails and online chat sessions from professional customers and field team members pertaining to electronic ordering.
Essential Job Functions
Provide help support functions for all products used to connect professional customers to O'Reilly Auto Parts.
- Provide a high quality of customer service over the phone to professional customers..
- Register new customers for First Call Online web site.
- Provide equipment maintenance and replacement of equipment when required.
- Maintain a computer log showing equipment failures, software issues, and equipment modifications.
- Work with the Information Technology Department to resolve and troubleshoot professional website issues.
- Assist with various queries for reporting customer purchases.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous over the phone customer service experience.
- Previous experience with handling a high call volume.
- Excellent communication and public relation skills.
- Prior experience in a retail sales/customer service position.
- Basic networking skills such as drive mapping and Excel spreadsheet tracking.
- Microsoft Office knowledge; including but not limited to Word and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with customers and team members.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Please visit the O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers page to apply.