Do you have a passion for grantmaking and grantwriting? Do you enjoy conducting research? The Community Foundation of the Ozarks (CFO) is looking for a Program Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer-service skills, highly accurate and meticulous recordkeeping, and strong time-management skills.
The Community Foundation of the Ozarks (CFO) provides place-based philanthropic services for communities in southern Missouri through an extensive network of donors, affiliate foundations and nonprofit partners. The foundation helps to builds stronger communities through resource development and public leadership.
Responsibilities include providing administrative assistance to the Programs Department in alignment with Community Foundation of the Ozarks’ (CFO) mission, vision and values. This position coordinates the Musgrave Foundation grant program and will support applications and administration of external grants to the CFO.
Additional duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Vice President of Programs to enact grantmaking programming.
- Provide coordination for the Musgrave Foundation grantmaking program.
- Research, write applications and manage grant applications and reporting process from outside grant funding sources.
Coordinate implementation of the CFO’s Inclusive Excellence model to promote inclusive organizational culture internally and support the joint model partnership with Community Partnership of the Ozarks and United Way of the Ozarks.
- Produce materials and provide preparatory services to support the grant committee selection process.
- Learn and assist in the management of the Foundant Grant System, the online portal for all grantmaking and scholarship services at the CFO.
- Assist with general CFO events as requested.
Position Skills and Requirements
Experience working with nonprofits, donors, or community development preferred. Bachelor’s degree in nonprofit management, marketing, communication, English/professional writing, business or other relevant field preferred. Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record. This position will be based at the CFO’s main office in Springfield, MO.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding the position also may be directed to this email address.
Equal Opportunity Employer