Promotional Pricing Specialist
The Promotional Pricing Specialist is responsible for analyzing, coordinating and implementing promotional event pricing, along with updating suggested out front pricing to all O'Reilly Auto Parts stores.
Essential Job Functions
- Analyze and proof all promotional sale events, flyers and signage for optimal pricing and compliance.
- Accurately build and execute all promotional event pricing through O'Reilly systems prior to deadlines.
- Report and distribute both pre and post event profitability and analysis.
- Communicate promotional event pricing within Pricing and other departments.
- Update retail price change labels; assist and coordinate with stores and/or necessary departments.
- Review, accrue, and invoice all vendor support agreements.
- Generate and execute all clearance and markdown pricing.
- Communicate and support stores with promotion and price label issues.
- Assist the Vice President of Pricing with projects and meeting deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications
- Thorough knowledge of store merchandise functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.