The Property Management Assistant will provide aid to the Property Management Department by performing general administrative duties and assisting with Real Estate tax organization and processing.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist with department organization by sorting, distributing and logging mail; creating files and reports; and providing research assistance.
- Assist in reviewing property tax bill payment spreadsheets for accuracy, verifying vendor numbers, confirming bills to be paid are included and clearly marked with store description.
- Enter tax bill amounts and various information into real estate software and verify for accuracy.
- Audit tax consultant bills, preparing them for Accounts Payable and obtaining approvals for payment.
- Responsible for running, tracking, and submitting various monthly reports from the real estate and tax consultant systems.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three or more years of clerical, computer and office experience.
- Organizational skills.
- Experience in MS office.
- Ability to thoroughly research.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.