Real Estate Project Compliance and Payment Specialist
The Real Estate Project Compliance and Payment Specialist is responsible for the review and payment approval of General Contractor payment applications for the development of new, relocation, renovation, and remodel properties. They will ensure compliance to the construction contract, receipt and review of material testing reports, coordinate project reimbursements, bond releases, and complete and issue final cost reports.
Essential Job Functions
- Audit General Contractor payment applications and verify receipt of all contractual and/or government required documents.
- Review contract documents submitted through Lucernex work flow for accuracy and completeness.
- Compare schedule of values for current payment application to the progress of work completed as shown in the weekly field reports submitted by the General Contractor.
- Work with Construction team to resolve any questionable amounts.
- Develop knowledge of state construction law requirements to ensure compliance of lien waiver documents, notice of commencement or notice of completion documents and other required documents.
- Work with Legal team to resolve any recorded liens or other legal notices received during the course of a project.
- Track receipt of soil and concrete testing results to ensure compliance with specification. Work with Construction team to address any missing test reports.
- Obtain address assignments for new store and distribution center locations including confirmation of any variances between physical, mailing and shipping addresses. Investigate and resolve any reported address discrepancies.
- Reconcile all construction expenses and investigate any discrepancies. Prepare final project cost report and issue to Finance team.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years of general office experience.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.