Overview: RPC Company Staffing’s client, a complete real estate services firm, is looking for a Realtor/Property Manager in their Springfield, MO location
Schedule: Flexible Schedule - Needs to have open availability
Compensation: $35,000/year plus commission
Job Summary: This position will be responsible for the set up and completion of all new leases and amendments and the ongoing maintenance of lease files, tenant billings, rent roll information and the collection of all monies owed by tenants. Will also be responsible for assisting in the management of the daily office operations.
- Completion and signing of all new leases and paperwork for compliance with the Board
- Set-up and maintain leases, renewals, and amendments in Buildium software.
- Site Visits
- Coordinate all move-ins and move-outs
- Common Area Maintenance and Real Estate Tax Reconciliations
- Code invoices
- Prepare account reconciliations – payments histories, sending statements
- Calculate percentage rent charges and verify gross sales where appropriate
- Input cash receipts in Buildium, verify batch and deposit match, input cash to bank
- Follow standard operating procedure for monthly rent collections
- Maintain correspondence with tenants regarding rent changes, budget adjustments and outstanding account balances
- Send rent change letters
- Research and evaluate outstanding issues related to tenant accounts
- Respond to tenant requests (phone calls, emails, audit letters) daily
- Respond to employee requests (other departments – accounting, finance, IT) daily
- Serve as the initial point of contact for phone calls and visitors including tenants, prospective tenants, brokers, contractors, vendors, consultants, etc.
- Receive maintenance requests and direct them to the appropriate team members
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail/deliveries
- Maintain kitchen, copy, reception and conference room areas
- Ensure that office and kitchen supplies and machines are properly stocked
- Manage subscriptions and professional memberships
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have Broker’s License
- Buildium Software knowledge is a must
- Property Management Experience
- BA/BS degree or Accounting experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience with Quick Books preferred
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and continual attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet tight deadlines.