The receptionist must be friendly, energetic, personable, comfortable working in a professional environment, committed to delivering excellent customer service and respectful of the sensitive and confidential information they may come in contact with. The receptionist is responsible for greeting customers in person and by telephone, determining the purpose of the visit or call, providing direction to address customer’s needs, and ensuring customers are informed and comfortable during any delays in service. The receptionist will independently handle inquiries and requests for general questions regarding bank hours, services and products, and assist with basic account maintenance inquires and service needs. The receptionist ensures customers with more complex service needs are efficiently transferred to the appropriate department/individual. Additional activities include sorting and distributing incoming mail daily and additional clerical duties.
- 3570 S. National Ave., Springfield, MO 65807
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, and one Saturday per month, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm; moderate schedule flexibility preferred
- Full-time: 40 hours per week average
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one year of clerical and customer service experience required
- Excellent customer service and strong communication skills
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving and computer skills
- Basic knowledge of banking operations is beneficial
- Effective multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Willingness to proactively cross-sell bank products & services
- Print an Old Missouri Bank application at https://www.oldmissouribank.com/about-us/careers.html
- Submit a completed application by one of these methods; may include a resume.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 1-844-834-3256
- Hand delivery at an Old Missouri Bank location
- Mail: Attn Human Resources, Old Missouri Bank, PO Box 14050, Springfield, MO 65814-0050
- Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-869-9000 for more information
- Excellent work environment where you are appreciated and recognized for your individual efforts and contributions
- Stability with a locally owned community bank that is growing and expanding in the region
- Paid Leave: Vacation, Sick, Military, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
- Full and partially paid insurance plans: life w/ AD&D, disability, medical, and dental
- Cost friendly insurance: vision, critical illness, accident, supplemental life w/ AD&D
- 100% match of retirement savings (up to plan limit)
- Discounted financial service fees on select OMB products and services
- Plus more
Futures made brighter. Banking made better
A unique opportunity to join a small, but rapidly growing, community bank in Springfield, MO. Old Missouri Bank was founded in 1999 with a commitment to excellence in service. We offer our customers the latest in banking products and services combined with old-fashioned customer service. We are committed to giving our customers the kindness, courtesy, and professionalism they deserve. This philosophy has resulted in our growth from one bank in Springfield to seven banks in Springfield and the surrounding communities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER E-VERIFY EMPLOYER