The Replenishment Analyst is responsible for the overall inventory productivity for selected categories of merchandise to ensure service levels are maintained at O'Reilly distribution centers (DCs). They will manage the day-to-day activities of inventory replenishment for selected categories of inventory replenishment utilizing an automated replenishment system.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare purchase orders in a timely manner in order to maintain fill rates from the DCs to the stores.
- Assist Product Managers and Project Coordinator with line updates, changes, level additions, and stock adjustments to ensure that proper inventory management processes are followed, new items are properly set up and all merchandise is ordered in time to be received and processed by the DCs prior to the rollout date.
- Use the tools in the Manhattan Associates iReplenishment system to manage inventory levels for product categories through the analysis of trends, exceptions, and demand history to ensure we are replenishing and managing the stock keeping units (SKUs) in the most efficient way possible.
- Monitor service levels, inventory levels, and inventory turn rates to ensure the DCs' inventory is being managed efficiently.
- Monitor vendor shipping performance.
- Meet or exceed forecast accuracy goals, shipping levels out of the DCs, and inventory turns in the DCs established each year to effectively and efficiently manage our DC inventories.
- Monitor new item sales trends and adjust forecasts based on these trends.
- Act as a liaison between Product Managers, Vendors, DCs, Corporate Management, and other departments regarding all inventory management issues.
- Maintain the Manhattan Associates iReplenishment SKU and vendor level information, including forecasts, lead times, order frequency analysis, and seasonal profiles.
- Coordinate meetings with O'Reilly's top tier vendors to ensure higher in-stock rates in our DCs and an efficient supply chain throughout our DC network.
- Identify and resolve inventory and vendor issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- Associates Degree in business administration, inventory management, logistics or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of supply chain management, inventory management, or retail replenishment.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Ability to work multiple projects.
- Ability to work with multiple departments and vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Careers to apply.