The Replenishment Analyst is responsible for the overall inventory productivity for selected categories of merchandise to ensure service levels are maintained from the distribution centers to our stores. The Replenishment Analyst manages the day-to-day activities of inventory replenishment including, but not limited to, creating purchase orders, daily supplier communication, providing customer service to our distribution centers in the area of supplier shipments, and working with other departments on project planning.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the forecasting and replenishment of stock keeping units into the O'Reilly distribution centers.
- Maintain a high fill rate and improve inventory turns by utilizing collaboration and demand planning meetings with suppliers.
- Manage projects and effectively communicate necessary information to all relevant stakeholders within the supply chain.
- Act as a liaison between multiple departments and suppliers on inventory management matters.
Skills and Abilities
- Good mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred knowledge of Manhattan Associates Replenishment software or equivalent.
- Associates Degree in business administration, inventory management, logistics or related field and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.