The Replenishment Expeditor is responsible for the flow of inventory into our warehouses to ensure service levels are maintained. This person will work with Suppliers, warehouses, and Freight Carriers to coordinate deliveries and expediting deliveries when necessary.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for monitoring supplier shipping performance and following up and, when necessary, expediting of purchase orders to ensure merchandise is received in a timely manner.
- Resolve issues that arise with Suppliers, warehouses and Freight Carriers related to the delivery or stocking of purchase orders.
- Collaborate with Replenishment Analysts, Product Managers and Project Coordinators with line updates, changes, level additions and stock adjustments to ensure all merchandise is received and processed prior to the rollout date.
- Collaborate regularly with Suppliers to ensure expected lead times are adequate to meet service goals from supplier to warehouse to stores.
Skills and Qualifications
- Associates degree in Business Administration, Inventory Management, Logistics, or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of supply chain management, inventory management, logistics or retail replenishment.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Ability to work multiple projects.
- Work in professional manner with multiple departments, suppliers and freight carriers.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.