The Retail Facilities Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the retail store locations are maintained in a condition that positively represents O'Reilly, that the facilities are safe, secure, and maintained in accordance with lease agreements and governmental rules and regulations. They will address repairs, emergencies, city violations, and capital expense improvements in the retail stores, overseeing all aspects of projects assigned with accountability for planning and time management of all projects in their assigned region.
Essential Job Functions
- Field repair requests via email, phone calls or the Maintenance and Repair Systems.
- Oversee all maintenance, repairs and restoration of the facilities typically consisting of 300-450 stores.
- Process service request through review of leases, exhibits and warranty timelines in order to delegate to the appropriate party.
- Initiate, oversee and execute facility maintenance repairs in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Provide cost analysis per project, defining scope of work and repair needs.
- Locate qualified contractors, negotiate costs, obtain quotes, and complete follow up regarding quality assurance.
- Provide rotational on-call support in the event of an after-hours emergency.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two to four years in construction management, facilities management, HVAC, electrical or other related trade experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high level of accuracy and reliability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Basic computer skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office suite and database systems.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.