The Retail Facilities Coordinator ("RFC") is responsible to ensure that the retail store locations are maintained in a condition that represents our brand positively to both our team members and customers, that the facilities are safe and secure for our team members and customers, that the facilities are maintained in accordance with lease agreements and all governmental rules and regulations through the most efficient use of resources both internal and commercially available. The RFC will be responsible for performing the day to day tasks by addressing break/fix repairs, emergencies and city violations that arise within the retail stores. RFC will also be responsible for overseeing all aspects of projects assigned including capital expense improvements. The RFC will solely be accountable for overall planning, time management of all repairs and projects and overall accountability for the regions assigned. Requests for repairs will be received via phone calls, emails and the Maintenance and Repair System (MARS). Success in this role will have a positive impact on customer experience, team member morale and store profitability.
Essential Job Functions
- The Retail Facilities Coordinator oversees all maintenance, repairs and restoration of the facilities within an assigned region, typically consisting of 300-450 stores.
- The function of the Retail Facilities Coordinator is to initiate, oversee, and execute facility maintenance repairs in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Provides cost analysis per project, defines scoped of works and repairs, responsible for all internal and external communication.
- Asset protection and facility sustainability is accomplished through procedures that include, but not limited to, preventative maintenance programs, both temporary and permanent break/fix repairs, and replacement.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two-four years of construction, maintenance, HVAC, electrical or related trades experience.
- Good people skills and communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Possess proven dependability and reliability.
- A basic knowledge of computers.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.