Retail Facilities Supervisor
The Retail Facilities Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operations of a team of Retail Facilities Coordinators. They review and approve vendor and subcontractor bids and invoices. This team member will interface with all departments within O'Reilly Auto Parts, including, but not limited to: Loss Prevention, Store Design, Risk Management, Property Management, Store Administration, Store Operations, Finance, and Accounting, as well as complete all other functions required within the Real Estate Department.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee the day to day operation of the assigned Facility Coordinators.
- Review and approve bids and invoices within the $5,000 approval limit for the assigned area of responsibility.
- Assist in evaluating Team Member performance within the assigned team and provide recommendations to the Facilities Manager for the purposes of coaching, training, and development.
- Identify, implement, and improve procedures in order to streamline operations and develop procedures for follow up with input from the Retail Facilities Manager and Retail Facilities Director.
- Work with the Coordinators in evaluating current and qualifying new vendors in seeking money saving opportunities.
- Communicate with Store Ops field management on priority issues as well as monthly regional reporting in order to keep them informed of larger projects and to bring them in on the decision making process.
- Audit MARs, in process service requests, and aging reports to ensure store level issues are resolved in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Assign and track aging reports to ensure aging items and outstanding issues are being addressed.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years construction, maintenance, HVAC, electrical, data collection of supply/demand in utility terms or related trades experience.
- Good people skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and possess proven dependability and reliability.
- Capable of creating reports, both custom and generated.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.