RN - Express Care
Full-Time, Part-Time, or PRN positions available.
$3,000.00 sign on bonus for full time position only
Must be available to work the following hours:
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Typical weekly schedule is three 12-hour shifts; occasional three 8-hour shifts + one 12-hour weekend shift
- Rotating Holiday shifts with Thanksgiving Day (PAID) off and Christmas Day (PAID) off + SEVEN additional paid Holidays
- Weekend Pay + Holiday Pay Available
- 36 Hour Full Time Benefits Eligible Position
- Graduation from RN program and current RN license.
- Prefer a minimum of two years nursing experience in a Clinic setting.
- Community health nursing experience preferred.
- ER or Urgent Care experience preferred.
- Utilize nursing knowledge and skills in the safe implantation of basic preventative, therapeutic, and nursing care of assigned patient as evidenced by documentation and observation of positive patient care outcomes.
- Assists in data collection on the EMR.
- Contributes to the development of the patient based on the identified patient problems/needs
- Carries out physician orders accurately, directly, and indirectly.
- Performs selected tasks related to patient care in a safe manner.
- Administers medication accurately, observing patient response, as evidenced by documentation in the medical record and lack of negative outcomes.
- Maintain and coordinate communication among patient, staff, and physician as evidenced within medical record, client, and health care team feedback.
- Assists in assuring that effective communication exists with the patient as reflected in the plan of care.
- Effectively communicate patient’s changing needs and plans of care among staff members.
- Report patient needs/programs and observations regarding patient’s condition to the physician
- Work collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team in coordination of the patient’s care as evidenced by other department feedback.
- Participates in staff development programs.
- Attends scheduled staff meetings and is responsible for information discussed.
- Assists patients, family members, or other clients with concern and empathy; respects their confidentiality and privacy and communicates with them in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Answers and refers telephone calls or other inquires to ensure accurate and timely communications as facilitated.
- Takes direction and initiate actions (cross/additional training) that will allow the assumption of cross-functional duties to ensure seamless patient care.
- Demonstrates flexibility to perform duties wherever volume deems it necessary within the Clinic.
- Demonstrates sound judgment by taking appropriate actions regarding questionable findings or concerns.
- Participates in continuing education activities and obtains required contact hours.
- Complies with the Clinic’s infection control policies and procedures which reflects OSHA Blood-borne Pathogens Standard to ensure a safe working environment for self and others.
We offer competitive salary, benefits (including medical, dental, vision), retirement, PTO, and recognize 9 paid holidays.