Route Driver Recruiter
The Route Driver Recruiter is responsible for the full recruitment life cycle for Route Driver positions in all our distribution centers. The individual will be responsible for recruiting high quality Route Driver candidates in our modern distribution centers through the use of traditional, as well as innovative, creative and engaging recruiting strategies while maintaining a pipeline of quality driver candidates for future needs. Our Route Drivers play a critical role in our company's success.
Essential Job Functions
- Recruit quality driver candidates via several recruiting methods such as: recruiting websites, career opportunity request forms, social media, team member referrals, on-site hiring events, community colleges/accredited driver training schools and other sources for all our distribution centers
- Explore new, engaging and creative methods for recruiting qualified Route Drivers
- Help develop both long term and short term strategic driver recruiting plans to meet the company's needs for future growth
- Work with DCHR Supervisor and Transportation Supervisor to understand their driver staffing needs and keep them up to date on recruiting progress
- Review driver applications for basic qualifications, conduct phone interviews and refer to DCHR and Transportation Supervisor
- Travel to recruiting events including trade shows, truck stops and career fairs to recruit drivers for all our distribution centers
- Answer incoming calls or text messages from potential driver candidates from text to apply campaigns ran
- Create/monitor reports to track recruiting and retention data on Route Drivers
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferably Route Driver recruiting
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Computer Software, Windows, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, & Word
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.