The Safety/Driving Eligibility Assistant handles the "How Am I Driving" program, including TM communication and point assessment. This team member will professionally answer complaint calls and gather information that will be utilized to improve driver performance. The Safety/Driving Eligibility Assistant assists store management with systems and process questions related to MVRs, and assists the Safety/Driving Eligibility Coordinator with MVRs as necessary. They serve as back up for the Safety Department, and assist the Safety/Driving Eligibility Coordinator as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Administer the "How Am I Driving" program including accepting and professionally handling customers/callers. Communicating incidents to managers/supervisors, identifying drivers, following up to ensure corrective action forms are received, and assess points accordingly
- Assist store and DC management with questions regarding MVRs, MVR entry, driver eligibility, and any other process or determination issue
- Notify store and DC management of ineligible drivers, as well as identify drivers that additional information is needed
- Ensure that all red light citations are handled, to include point assessment and monetary deduction from TMs
- Provide assistance as necessary to the Safety/Driving Eligibility Coordinator
- Process and distribute mail to the Safety Team
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in word processing, databases, spreadsheets and other software
- Good communication skills and organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.