Senior Billing Specialist - Cox College
The Billing Specialist is responsible to the Vice President – Business & Finance (VPBF) for assisting in the collection of all student charges due to the college. The Billing Specialist is also responsible for functions related to the college’s student book list.
- Preferred: Associates Degree in related field.
- Required: Two years experience in related field/area.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and their application is necessary.
- Willingness to engage in the Core Values of the College
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and to evaluate situations and make decisions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public and other employees
To apply for this job, please go to: