Senior Client Site Coordinator
As a Senior Client Site Coordinator, you are an administrative business partner to a senior Cerner executive, leading a strategic client engagement. You independently support and manage the administrative needs of your executive team and often act as an adviser and coach to other individuals interacting with these executives. You provide complex administrative support to executives and provide analytical support to assist the executives on special projects including researching issues, analyzing problems, compiling data, and preparing reports. You will plan and organize meeting logistics and provide meeting support for executives and clients. You are approachable, responsive and understand the importance of deadlines and client satisfaction. You represent Cerner and the site’s culture through high levels of professionalism, approachability and responsiveness and you understand the importance of deadlines and client satisfaction.
You act as a role model of world-class service for all associates, external clients, partners and guests. You design and lead initiatives and projects to support client partnership, culture and associate engagement by coordinating with internal teams, executive leadership, and client teams. You will serve as a mentor to other Client Site Coordinators providing training to new associates, and contribute to training documentation. You are the expert who helps ensure things run smoothly in a fast-paced environment. You help ensure Cerner executives are prepared to continue delivery of a top-quality client experience. As a Senior Client Site Coordinator, you will be a part of the Associate Services team and will often collaborate with other support teams to ensure Cerner success and associate productivity.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of office management or administration work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communication, Hospitality Management or related field
- At least 3 years of executive support experience
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Willing to work in multiple offices/locations
- Must reside or be willing to relocate to the Springfield, MO area
Go to https://careers.cerner.com/job/62635BR to apply.