Special Markets Coordinator
The Special Markets Coordinator is responsible for working on the department phone queue answering technical calls from stores and the field team. Must be willing to learn latest special market categories and parts, along with hydraulic sales. This position works directly with stores, district managers, regional managers, and the Inventory Control Department for special market inventory additions.
Essential Job Functions
- Take calls as part of the Sales Department.
- Special Market inventory addition recommendations.
- Hydraulic sales and support.
- Special Markets sales and support, to include heavy duty, snow plow, marine, turf maintenance, ATV/UTV, power sports, motorcycle, and all other non-automotive categories.
- Trade show shipping, tracking and receiving for 200+ annual trade shows.
- Manage Farm Days sales for store.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have an understanding of auto parts sales.
- Special markets sales experience a plus; if no experience must posses willingness to learn.
- Must be very organized.
- Great communication skills.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.