The Special Order Clerk will process store requests for special order items and follow up on special orders that were placed with factories.
Essential Job Functions
- Answer phone calls from store and factories.
- Process special order part requests by calling factories or researching websites.
- Research and quote pricing for parts, freight and services changes.
- Relay order information to the store via phone or email.
- Track orders that have been placed and follow up with factories on orders not received, relaying this information to the stores.
- Audit factory invoices to ensure accuracy.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude for working accurately with numbers sequences.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, internet, and 10-key.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.