The Staff Accountant I -- Fixed Assets and Leases is responsible for tasks related to accounting for the company's fixed assets, construction in progress, and leases. Responsibilities include journal entries, analysis and research, preparation of reports and schedules, budgeting, and special projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare monthly journal entries.
- Analysis of expense trends & budget to actual variances.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting of capital expenditures and expenses.
- Prepares various financial reports, schedules, and analyses.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to research and resolve issues.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.