Staff Accountant I - Payroll
The Staff Accountant I - Payroll is a professional position with various responsibilities including: analysis, reporting, budgeting, compilation and special projects. This position also specializes in analyzing payroll and benefits accounts.
Essential Job Functions
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries to general ledger accounts.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Perform statistical analyses of expenses, assets, liabilities, and capital to identify trends and significant changes. Write narrative reports to explain findings.
- Prepare reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial performance.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills paired with excellent customer service skills.
- Acute attention to detail and the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Proficient with spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to with the ability to evaluate and research issues to resolve effectively.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit the O'Reilly Auto Careers page to apply.