The Store Equipment Technical Assistant provides assistance to stores regarding repair and or replacement of test and service equipment. This position is responsible for mobile device audits and tracking administrative tasks. Additionally, they will provide support to the department through various areas as needed, including store operational signage, store hours processing, vehicle radios, and Fleet cards.
Essential Job Functions
- Serve as a contact for in store use equipment providing repair and replacement assistance and sourcing to stores.
- Maintain equipment repair and replacement history through accurate request records.
- Follow up on all open orders to ensure needs are met while minimizing expenses related to equipment.
- Assist stores and distribution centers to ensure defective equipment is returned for refurbish or reuse, through the se of vendor supplied records.
- Monitor distribution center inventory of equipment and parts, and notify buyers and leadership of possible inventory deficiencies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- General computer proficiency
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.