Discover a POWERful career at Associated Electric! Our organization offers challenging and rewarding work with career development and internal mobility opportunities - all within a family friendly and community centric culture. Our purpose is simple - to provide safe, reliable and affordable energy for our member-owners. At Associated Electric, one of the largest electric cooperatives in the nation, opportunities to gain valuable experience and contribute new ideas in an ever-changing industry are endless.
The Springfield Headquarters is currently seeking applicants to fill a Systems Support Analyst (Service Desk) position in the Information Technology Department of the Information Services Division. This position (you) will be responsible for all facets of end user technologies at our Springfield Location. We are a customer focused environment that investigates, tests, implements, maintains, and supports all areas of technology related to the infrastructure and the end user experience within our largely Microsoft and Cisco environments.
What we are looking for:
- Incredible customer focus and excellent communications
- Technophile with an innate ability to troubleshoot and create solutions
- Consistent focus and passion in a fast-paced environment
- Master of single person projects and amazing contributor in groups
- People who love acronyms like: O365, ADUC, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, CUCM, ISE
- A degree in computer technology related field or comparable experience
- One or more years creating and/or supporting technology solutions in a Microsoft environment
- Experience with compliance regulations and implications is a plus
What does a typical day look like for you as a member of this team? You will:
- Navigate cloud based solutions such as: Azure AD, Endpoint Manager, and Exchange Online
- Find solutions to issues, or find the right people to address those issues
- Troubleshoot software, network connectivity, and hardware
- Create new software deployment packages for the entire company
- Collaborate with your team on upcoming projects
- Create scripts for more efficient metrics gathering
- Image laptops for new employees
As an employer of choice and a certified Great Place to Work, Associated provides employees competitive compensation, 401k with an employer match, health, paid leave for family planning (including adoption), paid disability leave and other benefits. We support employees in their journey to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being and we encourage employees to enjoy time away with Paid Time Off, paid holidays and volunteerism in community events. Associated’s culture includes workforce flexibility options with opportunities for personal and professional growth including tuition reimbursement and development planning resources. Come join a team where your talents are appreciated, your voice is heard, and your work has an impact!
To learn more and apply for a position, please visit www.aeci.org/careers. You will be able to upload additional applicant documents (i.e. resume, cover letter). AECI is fully committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment. Please contact us if you require assistance in filling out an application. Individuals with disabilities should request reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act prior to an appointment.