The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is a key driver in the hiring process; they are responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment processes including sourcing, qualifying, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding Corporate team members. The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will attend career fairs, networking events, and building relationships in the community to enhance the O'Reilly Careers brand and develop a proactive talent pipeline.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting process for corporate requisitions, as well as hiring and onboarding new team members.
- Identify top level talent by developing and executing talent sourcing plans for assigned business area. This includes internet research, networking, direct sourcing, team member referrals, advertisements, career events, associations, and other sources as needed. Develop a proactive pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Attend networking and hiring events (nights and weekends included) and build relationships with local chamber of commerce, universities, and other local organizations to source quality candidates.
- Mine internal and external databases to identify suitable candidates.
- Manage 20+ open requisition load, filling positions within 30 days.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years' of corporate full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Ability to build relationships with candidates, peers, and hiring managers at all levels.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication; listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Thrive in a fast paced, high pressure, challenging and hyper-growth environment.
- Operates with high sense of urgency while not compromising details.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.