Tax Compliance Technician
The Tax Compliance Technician is responsible for the renewal and processing of business license applications and sales/use tax registrations. This position will ensure renewals and registrations are received, processed, paid on time, mailed to the store, and properly imaged for document retention. This position will also track and renew fictitious business names.
Essential Job Functions
- Processing of business license renewals including general ledger coding, mailing, and document retention.
- Processing fictitious business name renewals.
- Sales tax registrations and renewals including general ledger coding, mailing, and document retention.
- Answering internal and external customer phone calls.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Great attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deadline-driven projects.
- Previous office experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit the O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers page to apply.