The Travel Assistant provides direct support to team members for business travel arrangements by analyzing and making decisions for the most efficient and cost effective means of business travel in accordance with the Travel Policy. This includes performing all related job functions that are created from these travel arrangements.
Essential Job Functions
- Reconcile, process, and submit for payment vendor bills with accuracy, ensuring proper financial coding and communicating billing discrepancies.
- Determine the most efficient and cost effective means of business travel by researching and analyzing travel requests and making appropriate decisions for travel, meeting both time constraints and expense control guidelines.
- Research and analyze hotels in new markets for team member use.
- Support the department by helping book large group travel.
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced skills in typing, Word, Excel, databases and spreadsheets.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Sabre computer reservation system experience and continuing education in the travel industry related to applications for corporate travel desired.
- Knowledge in aviation software desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply