The Travel Assistant provides direct support to team members for business travel arrangements by analyzing and making decisions for the most efficient and cost effective means of business travel in accordance with the Travel Policy. This includes performing all related job functions that are created from these travel arrangements.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for booking company travel arrangements as outlined in the company's travel policies and guidelines.
- Determine the most efficient and cost effective means of business travel by researching and analyzing travel requests and making appropriate decisions for travel, meeting both time constraints and expense control guidelines.
- Research and review hotels in new markets for team member use.
- Support the department by helping book large group travel.
- Assist with reconciling and submitting for payment by due date one or more of the vendor bills, ensuring accuracy and proper financial coding for all daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly billing statements and invoices.
- Assist in coordination of one or more internal event activities including but not limited to annual company picnic, softball tournament and golf tournament.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced skills in typing, Word, Excel, databases and spreadsheets.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal direction in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong customer service, organizational and time management skills.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.