The Treasury Technician is responsible for all aspects of store cash including: reconciling bank accounts, credit card settlement, over/short reporting, late deposit reporting, cash concentration (ACH), researching variances, working with loss prevention and correspondence with banks. They are responsible for other miscellaneous reconciliations and accounting functions, as well as new store setup.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review, match and create correcting entries for unmatched deposits greater than $25.
- Research significant variances and missing deposits.
- Identify & communicate suspicious activity to supervisor and Loss Prevention department.
- Review, match and create correcting entries in recon software for unmatched transactions.
- Respond to store and customer credit card inquiries, retrievals and chargebacks.
- Handle miscellaneous phone calls from customers and operations personnel.
- Assist with credit card issues involving customers, stores, credit card companies, and credit card setup and reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Ability to perform queries and write journal entries to general ledger
- Good math skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organizational skills and ability to work with limited supervision.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.