Biz 417 Accepting Applications for its Best Places to Work Contest
Biz 417 is accepting applications for its second annual Best Places to Work contest highlighting outstanding local businesses that are highly successful, offer robust employee benefits and have a motivating workplace culture. Applications open until February 18, 2022.
Data from entries is analyzed by Best Companies Group, a consulting group whose mission is to identify and recognize outstanding employers. All participants have the opportunity to access a customized feedback report from Best Companies Group that outlines what you’re acing and where you have room for improvement. Top companies are featured in the September/October 2022 issue of Biz 417, and the winners are announced at an awards ceremony.
- Can be a publicly or privately held business
- Can be a for-profit business, not-for-profit business or government municipality
- Must have a facility in 417-land. Qualified counties include Barry, Barton, Cedar, Christian, Dade, Dallas, Douglas, Greene, Hickory, Howell, Jasper, Laclede, Lawrence, McDonald, Newton, Oregon, Ozark, Polk, Shannon, St. Clair, Stone, Taney, Texas, Vernon, Webster and Wright.
- Must have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in 417-land
- Must have been in business for one year