International Business Council: Foreign Export Opportunities
The Missouri International Trade & Investment Foreign Office Directors from around the globe will be visiting Springfield meeting with companies to discuss export opportunities. This event will help you gather first hand local market information and insight to export your Missouri products. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn about your company’s export prospects Europe, Israel, and United Arab Emirates.
The cost to attend is $20 per person, and breakfast will be provided.
In 2018, Missouri’s exports totaled $14.5 billion with top categories to include transportation equipment, chemicals, food and kindred products, machinery, electrical equipment, computer and electronic products, fabricated metal products, agricultural products, primary metal manufacturing and plastics and rubber products.
Why Should You Be Exporting!
- 96 percent of the world's consumers live outside of the United States
- Exporting enables companies to diversify their portfolios
- Reduced dependence on the domestic market
- Diversified sources of revenue
- Extended sales potential and product shelf life of existing products
- Stabilized seasonal markets and sales fluctuations
Thank you to the 2019 Sponsors of the International Business Council Series:
Missouri State University - International Programs
Positronic Industries, Inc.