End of Year Budget Time?
With the end of the year comes budget time for 2023. PTG works closely with many clients especially in the early consulting/design phase of projects to help maximize their financial resources while offering the right products/services for their needs.
PTG Project Managers are always willing to schedule an onsite assessment/consultation with you at your convenience.
Doug Pitt has been in business for 31 years in Springfield. With Doug’s expansions in 2017 beyond our core (IT Support), the Pitt Technology Group now also offers much more including:
(1) 24/7/365 Live Network Operations Center & Help Desk supporting our clients throughout the nation
(2) Security Cameras/Access Control
(3) Audio Video Lighting & Streaming solutions (LED Walls, Interactive Smart Boards, Council, Board & Conference Room upgrades, etc. as an authorized Crestron dealer, Sound Masking)
(4) VoIP Phone Systems Consultation, Sales, Installation & Support
(5) Multiple Cloud Services including Data Co-Location, IAAS where we provide your IT "infrastructure-as-a-service" housed in our secure data center in the Springfield Underground and multiple Disaster Recovery options
(6) Low-Voltage Network Data Cabling & Fiber Optic installation
(7) Internet Service for Multi-Family Dwelling Units & Small Businesses (Springfield’s 1st residential GB provider)
As future needs arise, we would appreciate your consideration.
Thanks for your consideration from our co-owners Doug Pitt & Kevin Waterland and the team at PTG!
417 831.7077 www.PittTechnologyGroup.com